21 Jump Street was Glorious

Posted by on Thursday

It's been a couple of weeks since I've seen this majestic movie, but for god's sakes; It's effing amazing. Normally I would expect a Channing Tatum movie to be filled with his half-naked muscular body grasping a good looking young woman, but this was an exception. An exception that replaced that good looking young woman with a prepubescent Jenny Craig'd Jonah Hill. And it was beautiful.

For starters, the movie has a Korean Jesus. That's one of the many reasons you should go see it. Another reason is the fact that Dave Franco is in it and every woman with a uterus can understand how attractive that man is - Also, he relates to James Franco who is most likely the reason behind premarital sex. ANYWAY, Jonah and Channing (I feel awkward calling him Channing so I'll just call him Eote - Easy on the Eyes.) are these cops - Eote is mentally deficient and Jonah is a fat genius. They become cops that ride bikes, and great things happen. If you don't believe me, watch the damn trailer.


Beautiful, isn't it? I won't spoil the movie for you but watch it. If you even enjoy my blog a little bit you have to see this movie or I will forbid you to read my personal and private notes. But seriously, the movie is downright hilarious. I'm so proud of dear Jonah and Eote. They're real heroes. Especially Eote, God bless that beautiful face of his. Also, Dave Franco may or not be my husband. (If you're wondering if this is true - Some questions are better left unknown). In the wise words of Samuel Jackson, if you're tired of the muthafuggin' snakes on that mothafuggin' plane of yours, watch this movie. 

MK

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.